Join us for lots of fun this summer at day camp! Each week of camp is filled with games, activities, swimming, art projects, special guests, and field trips. $145/week; $110/week for each additional sibling. Payable to COA. Camp Kaleidoscope is for kids ages 6 to 12.
Camp Kaleidoscope registration will be online beginning Monday, February 1st at 8:00 AM. Click this link for Camp Kaleidoscope registration.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO REGISTRATION!
Location: East Samford School (322 E Samford Ave, Auburn, AL 36830)
Camp Time: 8:00 AM - 5 PM. Drop off begins at 7:30 AM and pick up ends at 5:30 PM
Week 1: June 6 -10
Week 2: June 13 - 17
Week 3: June 20 - 24
Week 4: June 27 - July 1
Week 5: July 11 - 15
Week 6: July 18 - 22
**NO CAMP THE WEEK of JULY 4th**
**Camp slots fill quickly. Early registration is encouraged.
Camp K Cancellation and Refund Policy
*Cancellations must be made by Wednesday at 5 p.m. prior to the week you are cancelling in order to receive a refund.
• All refunds will be processed through the City of Auburn; not ACTIVE.
• Refund checks will be mailed 2-4 weeks from the day of cancellation.
• If you do not already have an account with Active, consider making one before the registration date.
• First, add each session you wish to attend to your cart and then change the quantity to match the number of children you wish to send each week. This should hold your spots until you complete registration.
• If you have entered sessions for more than one child, enter the name of one child for all of their sessions first before entering the name for the second or third child.
Camp Kaleidoscope Session 1 – John Doe
Camp Kaleidoscope Session 2 – John Doe
Camp Kaleidoscope Session 3 – John Doe
Camp Kaleidoscope Session 4 – John Doe
Camp Kaleidoscope Session 5 – John Doe
Camp Kaleidoscope Session 6 – John Doe
Camp Kaleidoscope Session 1 – Jane Doe
Camp Kaleidoscope Session 2 – Jane Doe
Camp Kaleidoscope Session 3 – Jane Doe
Camp Kaleidoscope Session 4 – Jane Doe
Camp Kaleidoscope Session 5 – Jane Doe
Camp Kaleidoscope Session 6 – Jane Doe
• Please make sure you include all allergies and medical information that will be important for us to know. We also will not allow anyone to pick up your child from camp that is not a parent/guardian or on the pick-up list so please make sure that section is completed if anyone other than a legal parent/guardian will be picking up your child.
• You MUST sign the Camp Kaleidoscope Rules Waiver, the COVID-19 Waiver, and Active Agreement and Waiver. It is not necessary to bring a hard copy to camp.
• A discount of $35 per week will be applied to all sessions where more than one child is registered. This is known as our sibling discount.
• You will have the option to pay in full or enroll in a payment plan. A 50% deposit will be required if enrolling in a payment plan and the balance must be paid in full by May 2nd.
• If for some reason you are only able to register one child and the other child ends up on the waitlist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Sarah Cook • (334) 501-2948 • email@example.com